delivery, cancellations + returns
White glove delivery is our passion. Our skilled teams take the pain out delivery and installation!
$199 (or less) Flat Rate Delivery
Whether you choose one piece or furnish your entire home, Croft + Spire offers in-home white glove delivery on all qualifying orders for $199 or less.
Our flat rate delivery includes in-home delivery and set-up in the continental 48 states, unless otherwise specified.
Some orders such as those under $999 or over $5,000 may even qualify for a freight discount. Please give us a call to see how you can save more.
Because some metro areas and remote locations are difficult to access, additional fees may apply to some orders. This amount will not be added to the final total of the cart upon check out. Call 866-317-2418 or a Croft + Spire representative will call you after you place an order and notify you of the additional charges before your credit card is processed.
Furniture production usually takes between 8-12 weeks and the delivery window (time from completion of manufacturing until it comes to your door) usually takes a few weeks more.
The delivery process will not begin until all the items have been paid for in full.
*For insurance purposes all wall beds will be delivered and assembled for $199, but mounting them to your wall will be left up to you or a contractor that you hire.
- We deliver to continental USA
- Production & delivery window averages 8-15 weeks
CROFT + SPIRE’s SIGNATURE IN-HOME DELIVERY VS. CURBSIDE
Because your handcrafted furniture is so unique and because we care so much about your new furniture, we believe that it should arrive in your home in first class. Our Signature In-Home Delivery means that your furniture:
- Is transported via specialized delivery teams-not common carriers
- Is carefully wrapped in moving blankets to ensure its safe arrival
- Is unloaded for you and brought into your home or office
- Is set up for you so you don’t have to mess with trying to figure out how to put something together (This may not apply to wall mounted furniture and cribs).
- Is ready for you to use immediately!
Curbside Delivery Means:
- Your furniture will arrive on a truck.
- You are fully responsible for the unloading of your furniture
- You are responsible to bring your furniture into your home
- You are responsible for assembling any disassembled items and setting up your furniture.
Please note that you are responsible for preparing your home for the arrival of your new furniture. Any items obstructing the area that your delivery personnel will be in should be removed. For the safety of your pets and small children, they should not be allowed into the area while the delivery people are there.
- Some pieces of furniture are just too large to fit through narrow spaces. We encourage you to think about this before you place your order and be sure that the pieces that you are considering can navigate through your home and fit into the space that you have in mind.
- This may seem a bit of a ‘no-brainer’ to you, but our team will not try to force furniture inside windows or remove windows or doors to accommodate passage.
Our delivery teams usually make deliveries during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5 PM. It is imperative that someone must be present during the delivery. In respect to our delivery teams, there may be circumstances that delay your furniture’s delivery. Some of these could include but are not limited to traffic, weather, or other uncontrollable events. We completely understand that you are excited to be receiving your shipment, but we ask that you please try to be understanding with them.
Due to the size of the delivery vehicle, there are a few things that are required for delivery:
- You must live on a passable road (10′ wide at a minimum, paved, no low overhangs, etc.)
- Our drivers must be able to navigate the road without difficulty
- No weight restrictions on the road
NOTE: Some metro and remote areas may be subject to additional fees
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these requirements, please contact us at 866-317-2418. Failure to notify us of any potential delays could result in additional charges.
Upon completion of the delivery process of your furniture you will be handed a packing slip by your driver. You are responsible to completely inspect your furniture from all angles and sides. Before the driver can leave your home or office, you will be required to sign off on the following items:
- You have received the proper piece(s)
- Your piece(s) are the proper color & finish
- Your piece(s) have the proper hardware and/or accessories
- Your piece(s) have been inspected and you have found no damage or defects
- You have read and understand terms and conditions on the packing slip as well as the wood care instructions
In the rare event that your furniture has been damaged during shipping or it does not match your invoice, you have the right to reject it while the driver is still at your home or office. It will then be placed back on the truck and we will replace or repair it at no additional charge, or refund your money at our discretion.
RETURN POLICY & RESTOCKING FEES
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for a valid reason, you are welcome to return your item to us within 30 days of delivery. We will let you know the cost associated with this as you the customer will be responsible the cost of all freight incurred.
Flat Rate Shipping promotional pricing does not apply to returns.
Your refund will be issued once the returned items arrive at our facility and are inspected.
Note: All returns must be pre-approved by a Croft + Spire representative.
- We do not charge restocking fees on returned items
- Flat rate delivery promotional pricing does not apply to returns
When the item(s) arrive at our facilities, they will be thoroughly inspected by our highly trained furniture inspectors. If there is any damage found on the piece(s), the amount of your refund will be based on the condition of the furniture. It is highly recommended that before you package your items to send back to us that you carefully document with photos the condition of your furniture. If your pictures fail to show the product clearly, your refund amount will be left to our discretion. If the furniture leaves your home in perfect condition and the item arrives in a damaged state, you will be responsible to contact the insurance of the carrier to recoup any losses.
Refunds will be issued for cancellations occurring up to 10 business days after you place your order. Cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please be aware that if any work has already begun on your furniture, there will be no refund extended.
- Refund will be issued if cancelled within 10 business days