Fan Back Balcony Chair
Outstanding characteristics that make Colonial Road Poly furniture pieces different:
- Products are constructed using a plastic lumber (poly) from recycled high-density polyethylene. Our poly is a combination of post industrial, post consumer regrind and wide-spec which would normally be disposed of in our landfills.
- Stainless steel fasteners are used, which are proven to be more resistant to corrosion.
- Made in the USA (in Pennsylvania) by skilled craftsmen. Using only the highest quality products allows us to stand behind our products knowing they will serve you well in the years to come.
- Attention to detail is a priority. All of our furniture is handmade, hand cut and screwed together with only the highest quality products. When designing our furniture we focus on comfort, quality and design ensuring that each product will last for many years of enjoyment.
General Benefits of Poly Furniture:
- Recycled plastics are being used instead of trees
- We are keeping tons of plastics out of the landfills
- These products are formulated to last a lifetime so you won’t need to replace them (unless you want a different color of course)
- Essentially maintenance-free, poly furniture will not rot, rust or fall apart from wear
- Because our poly imitates natural wood grain, the texture of the poly hides scratches and will maintain its beauty for many years
- 17 colorful poly options are infused with color and UV stabilizer to reduce fading
- Easy to care for, does not require painting and is built to endure harsh weather
- Overall: 26″W x 26″D x 51″H
- Seat: 19″W x 19″D x 25″H
- Overall: 27”W x 27”D x 49”H
- Seat: 19″W x 19″D x 26″H
Warranty: Every piece of furniture we sell comes with a 1 year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
This item ships anywhere in the continental US for $65. It will be delivered to you via a common carrier and requires some assembly. Please feel free to contact us for better shipping rates involving multiple items.
Six FAQs that can help answer your essential questions
The dimensions of each of the products is shown in the “Dimensions” tab to your left- under the photos of the product. These are standard dimensions, but if you need to have something modified to fit your space, don’t be afraid to ask- we do it all the time!
Our standard In-home white-glove delivery rate is $199 per order. That price includes any assembly or set up that may be required. If you are ordering just one piece or a couple of small pieces, give us a call and see if we can do any better on the delivery rate.
All of our furniture is built to order so it takes a bit of time to construct. Most of our furniture is delivered within 8-14 weeks of placing your order. On a rare occasion it may take a bit longer if you have chosen a specialty finish or something like that, but that’s extremely unusual.
Every piece of furniture we sell comes with a 1-year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. learn more
We certainly do! We offer a 30 day return policy on any piece of furniture. Because our furniture is completely made to order, please be sure to read the fine print that you can find on our returns page so that you understand how the process works. learn more
We most certainly can! Custom designed furniture is what we do. We have furniture designers on staff that are ready to help your dream come to life. Give us a call or send us an email with your ideas and we will help you start the design process.
Need a price on a custom designed piece of furniture? Send us your design, and we will be happy to have our shop give you quote for your custom piece of furniture.