CROFT + SPIRE & Buckeye Rockers
Buckeye Rockers offer you the quality and custom design you are looking for in a chair. With attention to detail in every step of the building process, Buckeye Rockers prides itself for a highly durable, yet comfortable chair for your life’s needs.
Following closely to Croft + Spire’s strict standards, Buckeye Rockers produces beautiful, heirloom quality hardwood home and office chairs. All collections and pieces are custom-built and available in a variety of unique finishes, and delivered directly to our customer’s homes.
Quality Construction – Millwork Assembly & Sanding
- Built with mortise and tenon joint construction
- All wood material is kiln dried and complies with the California code of regulations
- Meets the requirements of the Airborne Toxic Control Measure to reduce formaldehyde emissions
- Stained and finished to protect the wood.
- Stain is applied using a spray gun for even application then hand rubbed to remove excess.
- After a light sanding to smooth out any raised grain, each chair receives a finish coat
- The finish coat provides a durable surface that resists stains and scratches
Quality Upholstery & Technique
- Highest quality foam available in the furniture industry (2.4lb density)
- Fabric or leather is hand cut and then applied on top of the foam
- Each chair is hand assembled, resulting in the highest level of quality control
Custom Finishing Options
- Choose from 7 wood types
- More than 20 stain colors available
- Upholstery is available in a large variety of fabrics, leathers, and vinyl leathers to fit any style
- Choose your style nail head trim